Relax around the indoor pool at the modern Bridgewood Manor hotel. Conveniently situated for excellent shopping at Bluewater and sightseeing at the historical town of Rochester and the fascinating Chatham dockyards, this hotel offers fine dining in an award-winning restaurant.
Great modern facilities are complemented by comfortable rooms built around an open courtyard.
As well as the award winning Squires Restaurant, where you will enjoy a wide variety of fine modern food. Squires Baris the ideal place for a light snack or drink and is open throughout the day.
Conference enquiries, please contact Central Conference Desk on 0845 074 0062
- Great location - close to M2 & M20, 45 minutes from Gatwick Airport, direct link into London by rail or road, 15 minutes from Bluewater, 2 hours from Paris by Eurostar, 5 minutes from Maidstone the county town of Kent.
- 170 free car parking spaces on site
- Hotel Faciltities - 100 well appointed bedrooms, 9 conference rooms with WIFI, Hogarth Suite has vehicular access, main meeting rooms have natural daylight, are on the ground floor and have Air-con in Hythe, Hogarth & Stratford suites
- Leisure faciltities - Reflections Spa including Indoor Pool, gymnasium, sauna, steam room & spa, beaty treatments, all weather tennis court
- Food & Beverage - Squires restaurant , elegant & relaxed atmosphere, Squires Bar traditional manor house atmosphere with leather sofas and wood panelling. Perfect for lighter meals & snacks.